Boo at the Zoo’ Brings Halloween Fun to Columbus Zoo
P. Enjoy all of the Halloween fun without the fright during the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium’s annual Boo at the Zoo celebration presented by Mist Twst. This “merry-not-scary” event will transform the Zoo into a Halloween wonderland during the weekends of Oct. 20–22 and 27–29. For a chance to win free tickets to the zoo, like us on facebook http://www.facebook.com/columbusbath and fill out the form below…
Boo at the Zoo will begin at 5 p.m. on Fridays and 10 a.m. on Saturdays and Sundays. The festivities will continue into the evening all weekend, closing at 9 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays and 8 p.m. on Sundays.
This year, the Zoo offers more Halloween fun than ever before at this signature event. Boo at the Zoo attractions include:
- Batman, Wonder Woman and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Meet and Greets around Conservation Lake
- Story time with Spookley the Square Pumpkin at My House at Habitat Hallow
- Pumpkin Smash animal enrichment activities throughout the day
- Animals on Safari “HOWLOWEEN” live show
- Pumpkin Junction, featuring the Pumpkin Junction Express train ride through Vertebrate Village, hayrides, pumpkin displays and presentations, Magical Pumpkin Seek-N-Find, the Oak Ridge Bears Halloween Hoedown and more in the North America region
- Sweet Stripe Stable Hay Maze
- Spooky Diver Demonstrations in Discovery Reef in the Shores region
- Frogwortz Academy Open House and Wizardry Wand-O-Wand classes in the Asia Quest region
- “Happy Family 4-D” playing daily at the Shores Park 4-D Theater
- Candy Corn Carousel rides on the 1914 Mangels/Illions Carousel
- Candy stops located all over the Zoo
- And take one final journey into the Jurassic Period on the Dinosaur Island boat ride before it closes for the season!
Whether it be special animal enrichment, live theater performances, animal demonstrations, superheroes, hayrides, wizardry lessons or candy stops, Boo at the Zoo offers fun for the whole family – all included with the price of regular Zoo admission or membership. Costumes are encouraged for this Halloween celebration; please visit the Zoo’s Calendar Page for more information about costume restrictions and requirements.
*Show times and meet and greet schedules can be found on the Zoo’s calendar page and are weather-permitting.